If the Building Permit has been made a post requirement, how will the HLURB ensure that the condominium project or the housing units are structurally sound?

Upon application by the developer, the HLURB will issue a Temporary License to Sell which is valid for six months, thereafter, the developer must submit the required Building Permit. The six months period for the temporary license is jus the period given by HLURB wherein the developer can undertake preliminary marketing activities to test the market.

Posted in: Board Resolutions