BROKERS/SALESPERSONS GUIDEBROKERS/SALESPERSONS FORMS
- LEGAL BASIS:
HLURB under PD 957 as amended, is empowered to register real estate brokers and salesmen dealing in condominium, farmlots, memorial parks and subdivision projects.
No real estate broker or salesman shall engage in the business of selling subdivision lots or condominium units unless he has registered himself with the Authority in accordance with the provisions of Sections 11 & 12 of Presidential Decree No. 957 and Sections 13, 14, and 15 of Rule V of Implementing Rules and Regulations as Amended and Other Related Laws and Regulations of the HLURB.
- GUIDELINES ON APPLICATION:
- All applications shall be filed with Records Section.
- Only applications with complete requirements shall be accepted for processing.
- Follow up shall only be allowed on the date specified in the Official Receipt issued by the Office.
– During peak season (November – December), fifteen (15) working days
– During off-season (January-onwards), one (1) week from filing
Corporation/Individual Applicant New Renewal Accomplished Application Form 1 copy 1 copy ID pictures (2 x 2 ) white background 2 copies 2 copies Latest HLURB Certificate of Registration (photocopy) — 1 copy Latest PRC License (Certificate & ID card) ) (photocopy) 1 copy 1 copy Copy of Surety Bond and O.R. 1 copy 1 copy Processing fee P720.00 (P200/Year of non-renewal) Sales Agent New Renewal Accomplished Application Form 1 copy 1 copy ID pictures (2 x 2 ) any color 1 copy 1 copy Latest HLURB Certificate of Registration (photocopy) — 1 copy Latest PRC License (Certificate & ID card) ) (photocopy) 1 copy 1 copy Copy of Surety Bond and O.R. 1 copy 1 copy Processing fee 1 copy 1 copy Letter of Endorsement from a Licensed broker (employer) 1 copy 1 copy Latest HLURB and PRC certificates or ID of employer 1 copy 1 copy Processing fee P288.00 (P200/Year of non-renewal)
- DURATION OF REGISTRATION AND ITS RENEWAL:
Every registration under shall expire on the 31st day of December of each year. Renewal of registration for the succeeding year starts in the first working day of November of each year. All applications filed beyond said period shall be penalized as follows:
Period HLURB If licensee renews the certification within thirty (30) days after its expiry date (within the year). surcharge of P200.00 in addition to the basic fee If renewal is made after one or more years surcharge of P200.00 for each year of non-renewal plus the basic fee for the current year only Other Charges HLURB Change of Address P50.00 Lost I.D./Certificate 50.00 Certified true copy 50.00 Certification 210.00
- CASH BOND OR SURETY BOND:
Applicant broker/salesmen shall submit a bond in the amount of P5,000.00/P1,000.00, respectively, in favor of DTI/HLURB. It may either be of the following:
- Cash bond
- Surety bond
- Bonds of the Republic of the Philippines
- Certification from a recognized real estate association that it guarantees the faithful and honest discharge by the applicant, as well as salesmen working under him, of their duties and shall be liable to any and all persons who may suffer loss by reason of such failure up to the amount of P5,000.00.
Issuance of Certificate of Registration for Real Estate Brokers/Dealer/Salesperson (New Registration) Responsible Party Activity Applicant 1. Files application with supporting documents. Records Officer 2. Receives, evaluates completeness of documents. Prepares Assessment Form. Applicant 3. Receives Assessment Form and proceed to Accounting Section for Order of Payment. Accountant/Special Collecting Officer 4. Prepares Order of Payment. Applicant 5. Receives Order of Payment and proceed to Cashier for payment. Accountant/Special Collecting Officer 6. Accepts full payment of processing fee and Issues Official receipt Applicant 7. Receives Official Receipt and Submits Photocopy of OR to Records Section. Records Officer 8. Receives photocopy of Official Receipt and forward documents to Evaluator. Evaluator/Processor 9. Evaluates documents, notes down additional requirements, if any.. Evaluator/Processor 10. Prepares Certificate/ ID. HEAD-Planning, Registration & Licensing 11. Reviews/initials Certificate/ID. Regional Director 12. Reviews and affix signature on Certificate/ ID. Records Officer 13. Releases Certificate / ID. Applicant 14. Receives approved Certificate/ ID.
- Application for Registration of Real Estate Broker (PRLD.0017.02) ENCR, STR, NLR, NTR, BR, WVR, CVR, NMR, SMR
- Application for Registration of Real Estate Salesperson(PRLD.0018.02) ENCR, STR, NLR, NTR, BR, WVR, CVR, NMR, SMR
- Application for Registration of Business Firm
- Application for Registration of Real Estate Dealer
- Salesperson's Engagement/Employment
- Photo Signature Sheet